Friday, March 25, 2011

Daily Blog... GO!

A thought occurred to me today; "If I am planning on doing a daily vlog on youtube, why don't I get into the practice now by doing a daily blog." So, heeere we go!

At the moment I am at work. I'm getting paid to sit here and wait for someone to call in sick. In the other room a few guys are watching some morning show with Kathy Lee-Gifford. For some reason, the people booking that show thought people would like to hear her talk with some other old bag about their sex lives... That's good television, I don't care what you say!

I would think the challenge of a daily blog is content. Questions like. "What do I write about?" and "Is my life really that interesting?" keep popping up in my head. Not to mention the time requirements. But I feel like the people out there reading personal blogs (as opposed to a themed blog) don't really care that I'm not Kim Kardashian or The Jimmer. I think people like to snoop. People like to peek in to windows and see what life is like for that person. So here you go you sickos! Peep away!

On a side note, I am determined not to blog about work. It seems like that only gets people in trouble. You can do a google search on it and find countless stories of people (I like to call them morons) that thought that talking bad about their employer was a good decision. It's not, and I won't do it. If you want me to talk bad about my employer you can call me on the phone or come to my house.

So here we go. Please follow me and comment till your hearts content!

No comments:

Post a Comment