Sunday, March 27, 2011

Recharge

Thank you God for Sundays! Today has been a total recharge and exactly what I needed. We like to do as little as possible on Sundays. There are some dishes in the sink, some clothes need to be washed, and dinner is in the crock pot. That's how you do a Sunday in my house.

I'm also tinkering around on the computer. My recent youtube addiction has started spreading to my wife. We want to get a webcam and start uploading stuff but we just don't have the extra funds right now. So we are looking at some alternatives. We have a kinda crappy video camera we might try out, we also have our cellphones (I'm pretty sure they won't do the trick), and we have my wife's digital camera. My plan now is to take some videos of us just goofing off and upload them to the computer to see how they look. Of course we aren't expecting instant stardom but we are pretty sure we will be famous soon...

We just started our Netflix membership a few days ago. We've watched The Sting, which was great, and the original The Italian Job, which totally sucked. We started our Netflix adventure because we canceled our dish subscription. Hopefully this will save us some money. So far I'm not extremely impressed with the titles they have for streaming, but I'm hoping getting a few dvds in the mail will tide me over.

Ok, start looking for those awesome, hilarious, and wacky videos on youtube! I'm sure they will be instant hits!

No comments:

Post a Comment