Monday, March 7, 2011

To the grind

Monday...

I'm actually not one of those "I hate mondays!" kinda people. Typically my mondays are great days for me. I usually feel pretty refreshed and ready to go. And, so far, today is fitting right in line with that trend. I didn't have to work until 1pm, and I was supposed to be off at 8pm. Plus my first shift of work is what we call a "Report Shift". Basically doing report means you sit around and wait for someone to call in sick and then go drive their bus. (I'm actually doing this right now on my report shift) But as happens sometimes with this type of work my day has changed. I'm still starting at 1pm but I won't be off until 9:30pm now. Oh well.

Enjoy your week peoples. I know I will.

1 comment:

  1. Youtube has been a great way to get out and connect with people. If there are channels that you watch or even subscribe to start making video responses and maybe start sharing your adventures as a bus driver. People eat that stuff up.

    ReplyDelete